This is us
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products and innovative solutions for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers.
The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 36bn and the Group has around 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
The product offering covers a wide spectrum of applications for consumers and professional users within the following product categories:
- Wheeled products – Riders, garden tractors, zero-turn mowers, lawn mowers, tillers and snow throwers.
- Electric products - Robotic mowers, electric- and battery powered handheld and wheeled products.
- Handheld products – Petrol-powered chainsaws, trimmers, clearing saws, blowers and hedge trimmers.
- Watering & hand tools – Water-hoses, couplings, sprinklers, water controls, pumps and hand tools.
- Accessories – Accessories and replacement parts such as cutting equipment, lubricants, safety equipment and clothing.
- Construction products - Power cutters, demolition robots, drilling equipment, wall- and wire saws, tile saws, floor grinders and all related diamond tools. Diamond tools for stone.
Husqvarna and Gardena are the Group’s core brands but there are also additional regional brands.
The global forest and garden market is growing steadily. Over the last five years, its market value is estimated to have increased around three percent per year. The addressable market for forest and garden products in regions and segments where Husqvarna Group is active is estimated to be SEK 185bn. The addressable market for construction and stone industry products is around SEK 25bn with an estimated long-term growth rate of three percent.