In accordance with a decision by the AGM 2013, Husqvarna has a Nomination Committee that consists of one representative of each of the four largest shareholders in the company with regard to the number of votes held together with the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The names of these representatives and the shareholders that they represent shall be announced publicly at least six months prior to the Annual General Meeting ("AGM"). Selection of the four shareholders is based on known holdings of voting rights as of August 31, 2015. In case of changes in major shareholders in the course of the nomination process, the composition of the Nomination Committee may be changed accordingly.
The Nomination Committee's tasks include preparing a proposal for the AGM regarding the following:
- Proposal for election of Chairman of the AGM;
- Proposal for election of Board members;
- Proposal for election Chairman of the Board;
- Proposal on remuneration to the Board members, including the Chairman, and Board members' work on the Board committees;
- Proposal in remuneration to the external auditors; and
- Composition of the Nomination Committee and its tasks for the next following year (if applicable).
The Nomination Committee should also submit proposals for the election of auditors when this is to be decided by the AGM. The Nomination Committee is then assisted by the Audit Committee which, among other things, informs the Nomination Committee of the results of the evaluation of the audit work. Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee may do so by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Nomination Committee's proposal will be announced publicly in connection with or prior to the notice of the AGM.